Loading price data...
OilMonster

Baja Mining Corp
600 - 890 West Pender Street, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Memberships : NA
Industry : Renewable Energy
Basic Member
Since Oct, 2016
About Company

Baja Mining is a Vancouver based mine development company that started trading on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX:BAJ) in 2004 after the reverse take over of Mintec International Corporation. Baja, through its subsidiary Minera y Metalurgica del Boleo, owns a 70% interest in the Boleo copper-cobalt-zinc-manganese project located in Baja California Sur, Mexico. A Korean syndicate of industrial companies (Kores, LS-Nikko Copper, Hyundai Hysco, SK Networks and Iljin Materials) holds the remaining 30%. Baja raised over US$ 1 billion in 2010 and recommenced construction of Boleo in November 2010. Copper production is expected to start in early 2013.

Baja Mining Corp. (TSX-V:BAJ; OTCQB:BAJFF) is a Canadian mining company. Baja, through Minera y Metalurgica del Boleo S.A.P.I. de C.V. (MMB), owns a 10% interest in the Boleo copper-cobalt-zinc-manganese project located in Baja California Sur, Mexico. The Boleo project is currently under construction.Mr. Ogryzlo has over fifty years of world wide experience on mining, energy, and industrial projects. He has been responsible for the development, financing, engineering, construction and operations of projects in many different countries. He holds a Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering from McGill University in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. At the end of 2010 he retired as Vice President – Latin America of Ram Power Corporation a renewable energy producer that owns a producing a 72 MW geothermal power project through its subsidiary Polaris Energy Corp. in Nicaragua built at a capital cost of $450 million. During 2011, Mr. Ogryzlo served as Interim CEO of Aura Minerals Inc. until a permanent replacement could be located. He is currently the Chairman and Interim CEO of Baja Mining Corp.

Company NameBaja Mining Corp
Business CategoryRenewable Energy
Address600 - 890 West Pender Street
Vancouver
British Columbia
Canada
PresidentNA
Year EstablishedNA
Employees1000
MembershipsNA
Hours of OperationNA
Company Services
  • Mineral Exploration
Phone NumberLocked contentSubscribe to view
Fax NumberLocked content
EmailLocked content
WebsiteLocked content
NamePositionContact DetailsSubscribe to view
***Interim CEOLocked content
***Transfer AgentLocked content
Not available
Not available
Company Review
Start your review of Baja Mining Corp
Renewable Energy Companies
Companies in Canada
Contact Company
By continuing you agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy of this website
location map